- What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, that are stored by users in browsers and on your device or network server by the website you visit.
Meran Oto İnş. Furniture Boot. Electronics Mining Petroleum Energy Services Singing. and Tic.A.Ş. (Hereinafter, they will be referred to as the "Company".) As part of your visit to the Company's website https://www.ocasso.com.tr/ and sending us a contact form via this address, cookies, pixels, etc. and similar technologies. In this regard, cookies are used in accordance with all regulations, communiqués and decisions published from time to time by the Personal Data Protection Authority, in particular the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (the "Law").
We use the data we collect from users visiting our website through cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality of the website,
- To improve the existing website and to offer new features on the site and to personalize the offered features according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and the Company,
- To increase functionality and ease of use, to share with third party social media channels on the website,
- Displaying advertisements related to the interests of visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors by performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
- Displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors by performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
- Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
In the contact and application forms of our site, our users must enter their contact information (name, address, telephone, e-mail address, etc.), statistical information (age, references, etc.) and personal information (tax number, identification number, etc.). We use the contact information we receive in this form to send our users information about our company and campaign news and materials. Our users can delete their records from our system depending on their wishes. Our website also has links to other web sites. Our website https://www.ocasso.com.tr/ is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites.
Your personal data collected by the Company through cookies during your visit to our website may be processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
- Transfer of Personal Data
- Our Suppliers: Shares made with the suppliers we work in connection with our business activities within the scope of e-mail sending, data analysis and similar transactions, to improve customer satisfaction with products and services.
- Authorized public institutions and organizations: In order to protect the rights, interests, privacy or security of the Company, you or other third parties, and to respond to requests, law or legal process permits or requires, law enforcement authorities, government agencies or public institutions, regulatory authorities. sharing with authorities and / or other persons who have the appropriate legal authority or reason to receive your information.
- Third parties: Based on your marketing preferences, postings made limited to the purpose of licensing, selling or otherwise sharing your personal data with third parties selected for their own commercial purposes.
- Cookies Used on Our Site
Cookies can be used to perform the basic functions required for the operation of the website, to analyze the website and to increase its performance, to increase the functionality of the website and to provide ease of use and to perform personalization targeting and advertising activities.
- Functionality Cookies
The preferences and choices made by our visitors on our site are reminded and services on the site are personalized. Remembering the font size and language options of the texts used on the site is provided by functionality cookies.
- Performance and Analysis Cookies
By performing performance analysis in the use of our site, we improve the services we offer to our customers. Performance and analysis cookies are used to determine the pages our visitors view the most on our site, and whether our site is functioning properly.
- Advertising Cookies
Advertising cookies are used on our site to promote products and services. This includes advertising cookies that are carried out to track the clicks on the advertisements on our pages, and whether the services on the websites directed by the advertisements that interest you are used.
- Social Media Cookies
Social media cookies are used on our website to use social media accounts to connect, log in and use your social media accounts in other communication forms. This includes using Facebook account information to create personalized advertising content for visitors.
- Use and Control of Cookies
- To turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics. click.
- To manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google. click.
- In terms of Cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices. Your Online Choices üzerinden yönetilebilir.
- Our users can delete their records from our system depending on their wishes.
Our website also has links to other web sites. Our website https://www.ocasso.com.tr/ is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites. https://www.ocasso.com.tr/ Our web site named, is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites..
- Your Rights as a Data Owner
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object to this in the event of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.